With things seemingly getting back to some level of normal (however you might want to define ‘normal’ right now) one thing is for sure: The school year is winding down and this summer will be different than the challenging previous two.
We thought it might be helpful for parents to share some ideas with each other about how they are approaching summer plans. We invite you to share Your Opinion with the Denver7 360 team and we’ll compile your answers together to share with our audience and readers.
Here are a few questions we'd love for you to answer.
- What's the most important thing you want for your kids to experience this summer?
- What's your biggest worry or concern about your family's plans this summer?
- What's your best advice for a great summer for both parent and kids?
- Is the coronavirus impacting your summer plans at all?
- Did we miss anything you'd like to address?
Hopefully we’ll all learn a few tips and tools to save a few bucks and hold off a few more gray hairs.