The Colorado Buffaloes and Oklahoma State will go head to head in the Alamo Bowl, scheduled to kick off Thursday at 7 p.m. on ESPN.
These are the five things you need to know about tonight’s match up:
- It has been nearly a month since the two teams have played a game.
- A win would make the 2016 team only the fourth squad in CU history to win 11 games.
- A win would also virtually guarantee a top-10 ranking in the final polls.
- If the Buffs take Thursday’s game, it would be the first bowl win since 2004.
- It will be an interesting match up with the Buff’s exceptional secondary and the Cowboy’s potent passing attack.