A report by Glassdoor.com has listed the top 10 highest paying jobs in America this year.
Nearly 67 percent of job seekers and workers say salary is a key factor when looking for jobs, according to their research.
Tech jobs and healthcare jobs dominate the list. New jobs on this year's list include Strategy Manager, coming in at #18 with $101,754; and Data Scientist at #25 making $96,116.
Here's the top 10 highest paying jobs in America and the median base salary:
- Physician: $195,842
- Pharmacy Manager: $146,412
- Pharmacist: $127,120
- Enterprise Architect: $115,944
- Corporate Counsel: $115,580
- Software Development Manager: $108,879
- Physician Assistant: $108,761
- Software Engineering Manager: $107,479
- Nurse Practitioner: $106,962
- Software Architect: $105,329
Glassdoor.com also included a list of job openings for each profession. Click here to check out the openings.