CENTENNIAL, Colo. — Firefighters worked at the scene of a two-alarm fire at a commercial building in Centennial on Wednesday morning.
South Metro Fire Rescue crews and the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office responded to the fire, which ignited on S. Potomac Street, south of Arapahoe Road.
South Metro Fire Rescue said the fire started in the building's generator room and was contained there.
Firefighters limited their use of water due to concern about hazardous materials inside the building, South Metro Fire Rescue said.
A hazmat team was at the scene.
A column of smoke was highly visible in the area.
No injuries have been reported.
The fire was extinguished by 8:15 a.m. The case is under investigation.
This is a developing story and will be updated.