It's the day journalists and civilians alike must be extra observant. Everyone, it's April Fools' Day.
We've seen some reports that we question on this Friday. Believe them, if you dare...
Are we missing some? Tell us.
1. Donald Trump owns naming rights to Aspen's airport, now to be called Trump Steaks Field: courtesy of Aspen Daily News.
2. Native Roots, Colorado's largest dispensary brand bought the naming rights to Mile High Stadium. Native Roots Field at Mile High will even offer joints and vaporizers to patrons 21 and over.
3. Bigfoot has been spotted in Estes Park!
Here's a behind the scenes look at today's front page!
Posted by Estes Park News, Inc. on Friday, April 1, 2016
4. Trader Joe's stores are closing their doors!
5. Lisa Hidalgo says up to 18 inches of snow is headed our way. Are you ready?