Street closures for the Denver Parade of Lights begin on Wednesday, Dec. 2.
Bannock Street will be closed from Colfax to 14th Ave. beginning at 9 a.m. on Dec. 2. It will remain closed through Sunday, Dec. 6 at 5 p.m.
Additional closures include:
- Bannock will be closed from 12th Ave. to 13th Ave. from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Dec. 4 and from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Dec. 5.
- 14th Ave will be closed from Cherokee to Bannock from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Dec. 4 and 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Dec. 5.
- The staging area (Broadway to Delaware and Colfax to 12th) will be closed from 5:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Dec. 4 and 3:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Dec. 5.
- The parade route (see map above) will be closed from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Dec. 4 and from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Dec. 5.
- Drivers may experience additional road closures near the parade staging area in the Golden Triangle, Civic Center Park and City and County Building area.
For more information visit denverparadeoflights.com.