Firefighters pull man out of apartment fire

Posted at 4:54 AM, Jan 04, 2016
and last updated 2016-01-04 06:54:51-05

Firefighters pulled a man from a fire at a high-rise apartment in Greeley overnight.

The fire broke out on the fifth floor of the Greeley Manor apartments on 13th Street.

Officials with the Greeley Fire Department say a mattress caught fire.

It's not clear why firefighters had to rescue the man.

The man went to the hospital, but firefighters could not provide any information about his condition.


Sign up for Denver7 email alerts to stay informed about breaking news and daily headlines.

Or, keep up-to-date by following Denver7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.