GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. – If you want to live like a football star, look no further than this 12,832 square foot home in Greenwood Village.
Sold by a Denver Broncos player last year for $4.7 million, the palatial residence gives you a pretty good idea of the lavish features and amenities pro athletes look for in a home.
Jackie Garcia with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty specializes in finding homes for professional athletes in Colorado. She said location is often important to sports stars. They want to be close to the stadium or practice facility, and they want privacy.
This home near Marjorie Perry Nature Preserve sits on two acres, with a pool and pool house.
The house is the definition of luxury, with high-end materials and lots of wood throughout.
Garcia said athletes typically look for large houses with lots of room for entertaining and space for family and friends to stay.
With five bedrooms and nine bathrooms, this house has plenty of space for everyone.
The home’s study includes beautiful wood from the floor to the ceiling and built-in shelves for storing all that football memorabilia.
The home also features a fully-equipped workout room, of course.
See more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Roadfeatures meadow, mountain views
- 1931 custom-built "castle" for sale for $1.9M
- $12.5M unrivaled European estate in Bachelor Gulch
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about
- See Aspen's Summit House, at the top of Red Mountain, listing price $65M
- 'Pretty Woman Ranch' estate for sale for $8.9M in Castle Pines North
- 143-acres waterfront country estate in Boulder County listed for $5,750,000
- Go behind the gates of a modern and contemporary Castle Pines estate
- Inside Tom Cruise's $59M Telluride alpine estate
- Traditional brick home in Denver's Country Club neighborhood
- Private residence at Denver's Four Seasons Hotel
- Rare penthouse condo at 25 Downing Street for sale
- French Provincial in Denver listed for $3,675,000
- $4M home by Denver Country Club was originally built for Chipotle founder
- Hollywood producer selling Vail homenear golf course for almost $20M
- Auraria Parkway loft features walls of windows, 15+ high ceilings
- Rent an $18M home in Telluride