DENVER – In today’s world of cookie-cutter McMansions, a home that recently went up for sale in Denver really stands out from the crowd.
Located on South Race Street in the Washington Park neighborhood, this home won an Architect’s Choice Award for its eye-catching modern design.
The home’s living room features vaulted ceilings, a concrete fireplace and beautiful, exposed wooden beams.
Gorgeous, natural wood extends into the kitchen, which features custom cabinetry and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances.
This home has four bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms spread over two floors and a basement.
Of course, no modern, luxurious home is complete without a home theater.
If you’re a wine collector, the basement bar has storage for 1,000 of your favorite bottles.
Learn more about this property at LIV Sotheby’s International Realty.
Check out more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Roadfeatures meadow, mountain views
- 1931 custom-built "castle" for sale for $1.9M
- $12.5M unrivaled European estate in Bachelor Gulch