DENVER – If you’re in the market for a modern, luxurious home with lots of flexible, indoor/outdoor space, look no further than this $9.5 million home in Cherry Hills Village.
The home boasts four bedrooms, five full baths, two partial baths and a pool all situated on two and a half acres.
At 10,070 square feet, this home costs nearly $950 per square foot. LIV Sotheby’s International Realty calls it “the ultimate modern estate.”
The home’s kitchen offers a mix of modern and retro charm in one large, open space with built-in shelving and a breakfast nook.
The dining room comes complete with a glass-walled storage room for your wine collection.
The home features lots of wood and other natural materials throughout, including the master bedroom.
Sliding glass walls make for lots of flexible indoor/outdoor space for entertaining and taking advantage of all that Colorado sunshine.
Another great feature is the beautiful plant wall on the patio, which allows for vertical gardening.
See more photos and details on this property at sothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Roadfeatures meadow, mountain views
- 1931 custom-built "castle" for sale for $1.9M
- $12.5M unrivaled European estate in Bachelor Gulch
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about