DENVER – Looking for some of the best views in Denver? Try this stunning penthouse.
Located on the 17th floor of a high-rise near Third Avenue and Logan Street, the unit has floor-to-ceiling windows for great panoramic views.
Don’t want to be stuck behind glass? Head outside to the 2,000-square-foot rooftop deck for unobstructed vistas over the city.
Jared Blank with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty said the penthouse sat empty for more than 15 years until the owner give it a modern facelift.
Open layouts are all the rage, and this home offers plenty of wide open space for entertaining, cooking and dining.
This penthouse has three bedrooms, three full baths and a partial bath all spread out over 4,628 square feet.
The home has two fireplaces, including one in the master bedroom for cozy yet modern ambiance.
Want to watch the sunset while you take a bath? You can, because the large windows continue into the master bathroom, which has a sleek, modern standalone tub.
The penthouse is also decked out with state-of-the-art home automation technology, so you can control the lights, sound system and window shades with the touch of a button.
See more photos and get more information on the penthouse at sothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Roadfeatures meadow, mountain views
- 1931 custom-built "castle" for sale for $1.9M
- $12.5M unrivaled European estate in Bachelor Gulch
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about
- See Aspen's Summit House, at the top of Red Mountain, listing price $65M
- 'Pretty Woman Ranch' estate for sale for $8.9M in Castle Pines North
- 143-acres waterfront country estate in Boulder County listed for $5,750,000
- Go behind the gates of a modern and contemporary Castle Pines estate
- Inside Tom Cruise's $59M Telluride alpine estate
- Traditional brick home in Denver's Country Club neighborhood
- Private residence at Denver's Four Seasons Hotel
- Rare penthouse condo at 25 Downing Street for sale
- French Provincial in Denver listed for $3,675,000
- $4M home by Denver Country Club was originally built for Chipotle founder
- Hollywood producer selling Vail homenear golf course for almost $20M
- Auraria Parkway loft features walls of windows, 15+ high ceilings
- Rent an $18M home in Telluride