Can't afford an $18 million mansion in Telluride? Now you can rent one.
Telluride-rentals.com is renting a 23,000-square-foot, 8-bedroom mansion for $8,000-$17,000 a night this winter.
Telluride-rentals says the Pulitzer Mansion, "boasts incredible landscaping, stunning views and a list of amenities unrivaled by any other residence in the region."
The amenities are truly unforgettable. Check out the home's lower level.
Here you see the 75’ long pool with hot tub and part of the AMF Bowling Alley. The lower level also has a pool table, 2-lane commercial shooting range, aerobic gym, infrared sauna and full steam shower.
Just past the pool and bowling alley is the perfect bar area for entertaining.
Just walking the halls is like strolling through an art gallery.
And who needs to hike to a waterfall in Telluride when you have cascades and even a golf fairway and putting green on property.
The home includes multiple kitchens, a baby grand piano, dual-sided fireplace, guest suites, game room, home theater, solarium and much more.
Think it'll be too much work enjoying a property this size, don't worry. The home comes with a gourmet chef and housekeeper on staff eight hours per day.
Learn more about renting the property on Telluride-rentals' website.
Learn more about the $18,495,000 home that's for sale on Telluride Sotheby's website.
See more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Roadfeatures meadow, mountain views
- 1931 custom-built "castle" for sale for $1.9M
- $12.5M unrivaled European estate in Bachelor Gulch
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about
- See Aspen's Summit House, at the top of Red Mountain, listing price $65M
- 'Pretty Woman Ranch' estate for sale for $8.9M in Castle Pines North
- 143-acres waterfront country estate in Boulder County listed for $5,750,000
- Go behind the gates of a modern and contemporary Castle Pines estate
- Inside Tom Cruise's $59M Telluride alpineestateT
- Traditional brick home in Denver's Country Club neighborhood
- Private residence at Denver's Four Seasons Hotel
- Rare penthouse condo at 25 Downing Street for sale
- French Provincial in Denver listed for $3,675,000
- $4M home by Denver Country Club was originally built for Chipotle founder
- Hollywood producer selling Vail homenear golf course for almost $20M
- Auraria Parkway loft features walls of windows, 15+ high ceilings