Colorado Governor-Elect Jared Polis' transition team will be hosting a series of telephone town halls.
“An important part of the transition subcommittees’ work is to solicit public input on how to improve the way state government operates in order to enhance the quality of life and expand opportunity for all Coloradans,” said Mara Sheldon, spokesperson to Polis.
The meetings begin Wednesday, Nov. 28 and run through Dec. 8. There are seven telephone town hall meetings planned. Each will cover a different part of Colorado's government:
- Nov. 28: Consumer services including the Dept. of Revenue, Office of Information Technology, Department of Regulatory Affairs & Department of Personnel & Administration
- Nov. 29: Transportation, Infrastructure & Local Affairs
- Dec. 1: Energy & Natural Resources & Agriculture
- Dec. 3: Public Safety, Military & Corrections
- Dec. 5: Health & Human & Services
- Dec. 5: Education
- Dec. 8: Economic Development & Labor
To listen in or call in, visit the Polis' transition team's website.