DENVER – If you’re looking for space, look no further than this Cherry Hills Village home that just went on the market for $4,750,000.
Situated on 5.2 acres, the 15,682-square-foot home on Cantitoe Lane has tons of space, both inside and out.
This home is perfect for someone who’s looking for a home totally decked out in natural wood. The home features beautiful wood floors, doors, door jambs, beams, cabinets, and paneling on the walls and ceilings of some of the rooms.
In addition to six bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, the home has numerous fireplaces, a rec room, billiard area and movie theater.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos:
For more information, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $7.6M Denver Country Club home boasts vintage style, modern amenities
- $13M Denver Grand Penthouse on the market, doubles first sale price
- $30 million Aspen home is most expensive sale in years
- Inside Oprah’s $14 million Telluride home
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course
- Live in the center of it all at this penthouse near Union Station
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million