ASPEN, Colo. – This home might just make your dreams come true.
John Oates, half of the musical duo Hall and Oates, is selling his 4.3-acre ranch near Aspen for $6 million.
Listed by Scott Davidson of Aspen Associates Realty, Little Woody Creek Ranch features a five-bedroom house and several outbuildings.
The main residence at the ranch has a rustic log cabin feel with vaulted ceilings and lots of exposed wood throughout. One of the home’s bedrooms is set up as a caretaker’s quarters with a separate entrance and its own kitchen.
The property surrounding the home is fully irrigated and includes several outbuildings, including a heated studio, tool shed, dog run, garage and loafing shed.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the ranch.
For more information on the property, log on to aspenassociatesrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining
- $49M Aspen estate includes guest house, stable
- $22.2M Longmont estate boasts horse barn, polo field, guest house on 118 acres
- Renovated 1943 farmhouse in Cherry Hills Village listed for $4.25 million
- Castle Pines Village estate with private spa, underground parking goes up for auction
- Sprawling $4.75M Cherry Hills Village estate sits on 5.2 acres
- $7.6M Denver Country Club home boasts vintage style, modern amenities