DENVER – This newly-renovated home that just went up for sale in Denver’s Belcaro neighborhood likely won’t be on the market for long.
Located on South Monroe Way – a short distance from the Denver Country Club and the Cherry Creek Shopping Center – the $2.25 million home sits on a quarter of an acre and offers plenty of space both indoors and out.
The 4-bedroom home was originally built in 1955 but it has since been updated with top-of-the-line, modern amenities.
The home’s interior is sleek and contemporary with an open floor plan, all-white kitchen, white-washed oak floors and lots of light. Head outside, and there’s a pergola, outdoor fireplace and cooking station.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining