DENVER – You really can’t ask for a more central location than this penthouse condo that recently went up for sale.
Located right along Cherry Creek on Wewatta Street, the condo is walking distance to Union Station, the Denver Museum of Contemporary Art and everything else downtown Denver has to offer.
Did we mention the unobstructed view from Pikes Peak all the way to Boulder?
With two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and more than 2,600 square feet, the penthouse is listed for $1,895,000.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property.
For more information, log on to livesothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M