DENVER – Here’s a chance to own a historic piece of property just a stone’s throw from the Colorado State Capitol.
The Starkey Mansion, located at 1350 Logan Street in Denver, has been listed for sale for $3,500,000.
Built in 1901, the building has changed ownership just three times since. The building is most well known for being home to the Starkey Institute for Household Management and was designed by architect Frederick Sterner, who also designed the Daniels & Fisher Tower downtown.
The building features 11 bedrooms and seven bathrooms spread out over more than 12,500 square feet.
The Starkey Mansion is zoned for mixed use, so it offers a variety of opportunities for the buyer, from office space to a bed and breakfast and more.
The property also features a three-car garage and a walled-in courtyard with an herb garden.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M