CASTLE ROCK, Colo. – If you want to get away from it all without being far from the city, this newly-listed home near Castle Rock might be the perfect spot, assuming you can afford the $1,995,000 price tag.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac within the Castle Pines Village gated community, the home has seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms for a total of more than 8,500 square feet.
Its castle-like appearance, with beautiful stone on the exterior, plus wooden beams and other natural materials inside, is one of a kind.
This home was built for entertaining, with an outdoor terrace with a fireplace and grill as well as a club room and theater inside.
Like golfing? You don’t have to venture far from home. Castle Pines Village features two Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information, log on to coolesthomesintown.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M