DENVER – A custom-built home that just entered the market offers classic style in one of Denver’s most desirable neighborhoods.
Listed for $3,373,000, the home on Ash Street in the Hilltop neighborhood has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms for a total of 6,749 square feet.
Much of the interior of the home is stark white with classic finishes, with the exception of the study, which features dark-stained wood throughout.
The home’s lower level includes a game room, wine cellar, fireplace and home gym.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining
- $49M Aspen estate includes guest house, stable
- $22.2M Longmont estate boasts horse barn, polo field, guest house on 118 acres
- Renovated 1943 farmhouse in Cherry Hills Village listed for $4.25 million
- Castle Pines Village estate with private spa, underground parking goes up for auction