HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (AP) — A commercial flight from Huntsville, Alabama, to Denver was diverted to Wichita, Kansas, after a passenger became unruly.
News outlets report the problem occurred Sunday morning on a United Airlines flight operated by SkyWest Airlines.
A passenger tells WAFF-TV a woman who appeared to be in her 30s was asking for more alcohol, refusing to wear a face mask and cursing. The flight landed in Wichita and officers came on board to remove the woman.
A manager at Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport says federal authorities were notified and the woman left the airport.
The flight continued on to Denver.
- TSA reboots Denver's flight attendant self-defense programs amid spike in unruly, violent passengers
- American Airlines flight diverted to Denver after passenger allegedly assaulted flight attendant
- Passenger allegedly bites 2 TSA agents at DIA, agency reminded travelers to remain 'respectful'
- Man accused of punching, choking Southwest employee on concourse train at DIA
- Cañon City man accused of refusing to wear mask, urinating aboard flight to Denver