A custom-built 1931 mansion in Denver is for sale.
The castle-like home is on Forest Parkway, near 19th Avenue.The mansion was designed by Architect Gilbert Charles Jaka, who also designed the Cruise Room at Denver's Oxford Hotel. The main entry features am unforgettable, custom-spiral staircase.The inlaid wood staircase spirals up to an open turret.The home features unique ceilings and walls.Take a look at ceiling design in the dining room...And even though the kitchen is modernized with a double oven, island and other features, it still has unique design elements on the ceilings and walls.The 4,852-square foot home features 6 bedrooms and 3.25 bathrooms including this marble bathroom.The large, covered patio is accessible through several sets of French doors. The corner lot features mature, established landscaping. The backyard has a water feature and easily manageable gardens, according to Estately.com.
The home is listed at $1.9 million. Learn more about the home on Estately.com.
See more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Roadfeatures meadow, mountain views
- $12.5M unrivaled European estate in Bachelor Gulch
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about
- See Aspen's Summit House, at the top of Red Mountain, listing price $65M
- 'Pretty Woman Ranch' estate for sale for $8.9M in Castle Pines North
- 143-acres waterfront country estate in Boulder County listed for $5,750,000
- Go behind the gates of a modern and contemporary Castle Pines estate
- Inside Tom Cruise's $59M Telluride alpineestateT
- Traditional brick home in Denver's Country Club neighborhood
- Private residence at Denver's Four Seasons Hotel
- Rare penthouse condo at 25 Downing Street for sale
- French Provincial in Denver listed for $3,675,000
- $4M home by Denver Country Club was originally built for Chipotle founder
- Hollywood producer selling Vail homenear golf course for almost $20M
- Auraria Parkway loft features walls of windows, 15+ high ceilings