COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - If you can't be bothered to walk down stairs, you'll love this Colorado Springs home that's going up for auction.
That's because it has a built-in spiral slide leading to the lower level.
The 13,000-square-foot, six-bedroom home sits on 45 acres in the Cathedral Pines area of northeastern Colorado Springs. The property was previously listed for $4.25 million and is now going up for auction without reserve.
The house has all the high-end features you'd expect from a luxury home of its size, including a lower level that's built for entertaining. It features a game room, indoor lap pool, hot tub with waterfall, steam shower, home theater, bar, fitness center and art gallery.
And, of course, that slide. But you can also take the stairs (or elevator) down if you're not in the sliding mood.
The home goes up for auction on Saturday, March 3 at 11 a.m. MT. Only registered bidders will be allowed, so be sure to contact Platinum Luxury Auctions if you're interested.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property:
For more information on the auction, log on to platinumluxuryauctions.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons