BEAVER CREEK, Colo. – Not everyone gets to say that part of their home was designed by the people behind the high-flying acrobatics of Cirque du Soleil.
A new home for sale in Beaver Creek features a one-of-a-kind high-tech pool designed by Cirque du Soleil engineers.
The 9,343-square-foot home is listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $15,875,000.
While the entire home was designed with top-of-the-line finishes and lavish details, the pool really stands out.
The multi-level convertible pool features hydraulics that allow the pool floor to be raised or lowered at will. On the home’s lower level, a glass wall allows viewing directly into the pool.
All told, the home has eight bedroom and 10 bathrooms, with room to sleep 24 people and plenty of space to entertain whole crowds.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- 19-acre estate in Evergreen going up for auction in June
- New $18M Cherry Hills Village home has indoor basketball court, pool
- $5M Denver home offers old-school style, modern amenities
- Own former hockey star Milan Hejduk's Parker home, complete with ice rink
- Modern luxury in Denver's Belcaro neighborhood for $5.75M
- Penthouse across from Denver Art Museum listed for $1.75M
- Tudor-style home in Denver's Hilltop neighborhood listed for $2.25M
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver