DENVER -- Game of Thrones revelers starved for new content as season 7's release date is pushed back may have their appetites sated to learn an immersive music and visual experience will be stopping to a stage in Denver.
In fact, the concert tour may be the only way to get glimpses of new video during the show's filming for the upcoming season.
Only 28 cities will have opportunities to see the performance, with the tour making a stop at the Pepsi Center in Denver on March 19, 2017.
The musical performance reportedly will use a large screen that will show video as a full orchestra and choir take fans on a musical journey through the Seven Kingdoms.
Tickets go on sale on Saturday, Aug. 13 at 10 a.m. Click here to be one of the first in line.
Here are all of the other venues at which the show will stop:
- Feb. 19 -- Chicago, Illinois
- Feb. 20 -- Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Feb. 22 -- Columbus, Ohio
- Feb. 25 -- Uncasville, Connecticut
- Feb. 26 -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- March 1 -- Washington, District of Columbia
- March 4 -- Toronto, Ontario
- March 6 -- Boston, Massachusetts
- March 7 -- New York, New York
- March 9 -- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Feb. 15 -- Kansas City, Missouri
- Feb. 17 -- Saint Paul, Minnesota
- March 11 -- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- March 12 -- Tampa, Florida
- March 14 -- Atlanta, Georgia
- March 16 -- San Antonio, Texas
- March 19 -- Denver, Colorado
- March 21 -- Salt Lake City, Utah
- March 23 -- Inglewood, California
- March 26 -- Phoenix, Arizona
- March 29 -- San Jose, California
- March 31 -- Seattle, Washington
- April 1 -- Vancouver, British Columbia
- April 2 -- Portland, Oregon